Friday, June 1, 2012

Last day of school

Today was the last day of school. It was a half day so I had no work 2 do. I am a little sad and a little happy at the same time. I am sad because I will miss my friends and teacher. I am happy because I don't have any other work 2 do. After school, I had my friend Aidan come over. My brother had his friend Jonathan come over. We had lunch together and went swimming. After, me and Aidan played video games. Then they left and I started blogging this. That is what I did the last day of school.

4 comments:

  1. DJ...I look forward to summer vacation with you and Andy! It's going to be fun!
    Love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations DJ! I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friends and teacher will miss you too, but we will all see eachother soon in Fourth Grade! Until then enjoy your summer...and try to keep the boo-boos to a minimum :)
    Keep up the good work on your blog!
    - Miss Loney

    ReplyDelete